Bromeliad Plant Care
Bromeliad Plants are easy to care for as long as you follow a few simple rules:
- Don't let the soil dry out, check it before watering and add a small amount of water as needed. But don't overwater, you don't need your plant swimming in water!! You can add a little water into the top of your plant but not too much.
- Bromeliad don't like draughts. So make sure NOT to place your plant near an open window or a vent or fan.
- Bromeliads prefer a humid environment so a gentle misting with water is a good idea, especially in warmer weather.
- Once you find the perfect spot for your bromeliad plant it's a good idea to leave it alone.
- Bromeliads like filtered light but NEVER direct sunlight as you may scorch the leaves.
Bromeliad Plants are a beautiful tropical and fresh looking plant so ENJOY!!